Coach- carriage Rides
With a design of almost 400 years old, the Vis-A-Vis derives its name from the French. The coach is a fine example of craftsmanship turned out by the hands of the master coach builders. Our first coach, the formal coach, is black with white interior with coach lamps. The top on the coach comes up like a convertible, but most prefer it down. The second coach is a wagonette which is a larger carriage that can hold up to 10 passengers. It is a deep hunter green with natural wood stained wheels and easy access from the back by 2 steps and a railing. There is no top on this carriage.
- Our coach horses are a registered team of well trained, experienced and cared for Belgian or Percheron horses.
- The coachman is formally dressed in coachman attire consisting of a black top hat, tall boots, breeches, and a tuxedo tailed coat.
- The options for events to use coach carriage rides are unlimited from weddings, Christmas parties or quiet summer rides through Ellison Park.
- We do private rides through Ellison park (Up to 4 people). Please e-mail Heather@HeberleStables.com for pricing and availability.
- The price for a wedding (or for the coach to travel to any location) is $450 the first hour and $200 each additional hour.
- Gratuity not included.
- The coach holds up to six passengers, four if wearing large gowns.
- You may decorate the coach with balloons, streamers, signs or what ever you’d like.
- The horses will travel 3 miles/hour with the carriage.
- A $25 nonrefundable deposit to hold the date and time.
- If the weather is bad and you'd like to cancel, please call 4 hours prior to arrival time at 654-9027 or 317-7275. Payment will be refunded excluding the deposit if canceling due to weather. The balance is due prior to service. No credit cards. Cash or check only.
- A late fee of $50 will be applied if not paid by date of service.
- An invoice will be emailed to you as well as the contract.
- Additional office fees may apply
Please Customers of Coach / Carriage and Hay Rides include: